02 February 2009

I did it.

The coverstitch is on its way to me now.

But I didn't buy it for ME. No no no!

When Laura commented that it was my responsibily to buy one to rescue the economy, I humbly agreed to do my part.

Thank you Laura for the excuse...er...I mean for reminding me of the opportunity to create work for the UPS man and the folks at the sewing shop and who knows how many others I may have helped with my selfless purchase!

;-D

Meanwhile, the industrial is all hooked up and scaring me. I stitched on it a little but it is making a noise that I am not sure is normal or not. Kinda a computer-y beepy noise when I start sewing. So I stopped using it until I can investigate further.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Congratulation on your good citizenship!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

I had wondered if you had the machine all set up and started using it yet.
Hopefully the noises are normal.

Bek said...

I don't know what a coverstitch machine is, so I am looking forward to seeing what you do with it! (And good on you for doing your part for the economy!)