21 November 2008

New addition to the family

Sorry for the blog silence since the wedding, but here is my excuse...



A new kitty baby!! Her name is Bella, and she is even uglier in person. :-) She is so ugly she is almost cute. And she is VERY affectionate. She is four months old and after a few trying weeks has settled in nicely with our two boy cats.

Despite the sad mew mew mews outside my sewing room (no kitties allowed!), I have done a little sewing and this weekend hope to get the pics off the camera to post about it. I continue to be in love with Jalie shirt patterns and am going to give Hot Pattern pants a whirl in the near future.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and posting the picture of your kitties' fishy! It's so super cute!

Also I took a look at your wedding pictures and your dress(es) were so beautiful! I'm looking forward to reading your future posts! :D

Alana said...

Ah, sounds like you have already experienced kitties and pattern tissue together! She's adorable and I look forward to your pictures.

Susan said...

She is too cute! I love "urg-lee" little munchkins. Good rule on the crafting. My cat Scofield, loves ripping through pattern paper, while Hannah lays her dandruff fur all over my fabric. lol

Summerset said...

Awww . . she's so cute!!!! I'm sure she's quite the little monster, too, though!

Sharon Sews said...

Awww, she's adorable!

laura said...

There is no such thing as an ugly kitty!!!! And one of my kitties is very clingy and needy, and she won't permit me to sew 'cat free'. No I am not the boss in my own home.