02 April 2014

Preview of race costumes to come

So I haven't put together full costume construction entries on these yet, but just a little taste of what is coming...

Here I am as Figment for the 2013 Wine and Dine Half Marathon.  Dreamfinder is riding on my shoulder as my companion.








More race photos here.


Here I am as Warrior Mulan, aka Ping, for the Enchanted 10K in 2014, complete with sword.







And as Matchmaker Mulan for the Princess Half Marathon 2014




I ran both races in one weekend as part of the Glass Slipper Challenge.  More race photos here

More detailed posts on all three costumes to come.  AND, I got into the Avengers 5k and Half Marathon in November, so already starting to plot the next costumes!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.